Feb 7, 2009

VahBrah Skills












Mike Ziener InterView 

KDS: Full Name/NickNames? 
MK: Mike Ziener, ZienStien 
KDS: HomeTown,Where You Ride?
MZ: 1st VA Beach and all the Outer Banks, my home away from home.
KDS: Sponsors/Support?
MZ: CutomX Bodyboards,Viper Fins,Savage Clothing, 158 Surf n' Skate.
KDS:Influences and Crew?
MZ:Kenny Mills got me started bodyboarding,anyone who wants to ride Surf or Boogie, the OBX
Clan,I could go on allday.
KDS:Heard a rumor of a Summer Trip including fellow CustomX team riders
Chris Shlegal,Ryan Rhodes,John Mangiini, And Dillion Druz for some Costa
Wedges?
MZ: Can't wait, All those guys rip so, it will be an honor to travel with them and share waves.
KDS: Your Riding and Confidence has really progressed over the last two 
years ,What has contributed to that?
MZ:Love for the Ocean Mainly ,Ryan Rhodes and all my friends just stoking me out and pushing me
further.
KDS:If you weren't a BodyBoarder,what would you be doing?
MK: Hurting my self on a SkateBoard....Probably!
KDS:Where to you see yourself in the future?
MZ: Travling much as possible, getting in the Water every Swell, Pushing and Stoking the Groms,
Hopefully living on the OBX.
KDS:You used to Drive a Filthy Eletric Blue Chevy Comaro, What happened to 
that Beast?What year was that? I heard Peps used to Call you "Joe Dirt" , You
have any comment of that?
MZ: Its an 85 and it's getting a rebuilt face lift of 500 Horse Power at My Step Dads, Yeah, they
called me Joe Dirt and Kid Rock but, i didn't mind, "life's a Garden ,Dig it!!!"
KDS:You gotta a real Love For life and alwasys seem to be stoked,What
Keeps "Joe Dirt" Smiling On?
MZ: All the Friends and Family continuos support and the ones who took care of me growing 
up bodyboarding, including Uncle RR.
KDS: Any Last Words?
MZ: I just love being in the water no matter if it's waist high or 8ft. All the young BBers keep it
up cause it's the best thing you will do in your life, BBing is a real drug .Keep looking behind
you cause the Zienstien is coming after ya.Thanks to my sponsors , Craig Purkiss of Savage,
and You , Rhodes!! Keep Ripping Uncle!
KDS: Thanks Mike For Being A Solid Example your ALWAYS welcome here
in Kill Devil Skills !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment